Saturday 15 March 2008

SHE




GEMMA.


Gemma is my best friend and I'm going to describe her.

I am going to begin describing her physically.

She is a really pretty girl, she is like a fashion model, she is really long-legged, tall, and really thin, and her hair is so long.

Talking about her hair, I also can say that it is really nice. It's curly and dark hair which make her green eyes stand out. She is short-sighted and sometimes weare glases, but she is pretty all the same.

Her white skin is full of freckles that make her really graceful.

She is a little bit headed and, in my opinion, this makes her more atractive.

Moreover her personality is incredible.

she always helps you and takes care of you, she's a really good friend.

I admire that she isn't two-faced. She never says bad things about me to other people, well, I think not.

She loves everybody and always is so kind. All the people want to be her friend, so I feel really fortunate because I know that she loves me more than others!! :D:D:D

I definitly think that she is the best.

No comments: