Friday 7 March 2008

MY ORAL PRESENTATION.

Today I want to talk about my last oral presentation, I have done it with Carles, and we talked about our trip to England.We have chosen this topic because we had really enjoyed these holidays there, and we wanted to explain to all the people how interesting England could be. Another important fact to make a great presentation is to love the topic and to prepare it, and we have done both things. That’s another reason why we have chosen our holidays to talk about.We have explained the places we visited and we talked about the English food, so, we dealt with different cultural things about England and the English people.In my opinion I did it better than the first presentation, maybe because the experience make me feel better and my nerves disappeared, or perhaps doing the oral presentation in pairs helped us to feel more comfortable.


we have done a good work!




We were confused and we upload the video of the oral in the blog!

No comments: