Monday 3 March 2008

Dialogue!

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA





Hello dady!

Hi

How are you¿?

Well, fine… you?

Fine! Do you know that I love you so much?

Mm yes, but, what do you want suzzan?

Nothing father, I’m only expressing my feelings

Suzzan, I know you really well and I can’t spend time with stupid things, what do you want?

Well, I am saying the truth but moreover I want to ask you for some money.

Okey, how much you want?

I only need 20€.

Okey, here you are.

Thank you! You’re the best!

Yes yes I know… mm but wait a moment!Why do you need this money?

Mm, no, for nothing special father!

Mm, suzane, why do you need this money?

Because tomorrow night I want to go to one disco with my friends.

But how do you know that I allow you to go there?

Because I know that you are really soft.

Yes, maybe I am but I want to think about tomorrows night, after I have spoken with your mum I’m sure that you won’t be able to go there.

Bff… bye.

An hour later.

suzzane can you coming please?

Yes, what you want now?

If you are so rude you will stay home all night.

And... if I’m not rude?

If you aren’t rude you can go there, buuuuuut, you must be at home at two o’clock.

Ooohh thank you father! Now I can say that you are the best father of the world.

Next day, at seven o’clock in the afternoon, Suzanne is in her bedroom.

Suzzane, can I get in?

Yes, sure father.

I’m a little bit worried because you’ve been in the bedroom since 4 o’clock, what are you doing?

I’m only trying clothes on, and putting my make up on, does this dress suit me?

Yes sure, you are always pretty, I don’t know why you take so long getting ready.

Oh father, I’m a girl and you are a man, you won’t understand, go out please!

Oh my god… see you!

No comments: