Friday 3 October 2008

wierd meals!


riiingggg rinnnggggg


- Anna speaking


- Hello darling! How are you? How were your holidays?


- Really good! We were perfect with Marc, I have upload a picture in my fotolog!


- Oh, it’s true! Fotolog!! I haven’t visited the page for a week


- What?? That is impossible to me; I need to entry every day! I have to know the news of everybody! Do you know that those boys that we met last year in a disco from Figueres are now in Amsterdam?


- Really? Well, I’m not interested with them, so sorry!


- Muahahah….


- I can’t understand how everybody is so addicted to these pages! They’re stupid, only are fine to spend time!


- But I met a lot of people through my fotolog…


- Well yes, but you’ll never meet them in person, which is the magic thing!


- No Claudia, do you remember Monica there in Barrakes? The first time when I talked with her was by flog!


- Always there are exceptions, yes! Well, when we’ll meet us?


- Is it ok in tints bar? I think today there won’t be so many people there, so, that’s fine because sometimes it’s a little bit stressing!


- Fine! So I’ll meet you there at five o’clock!


- See you



A half an hour later, in Tint’s bar…



- Hey claudia!


- Hi!


- Which table do you want to take?


- This one is ok!


- What do you want to eat?


- Mmmm a chocolate biscuit please, and a coffee too! I’m hungry!


- Ok, do you know that in India I ate a lot of ant’s biscuits?


- Suree? That’s nasty!


- No! They’re really good, I also ate cat, you have to taste it!


- Ehhmm….


- When you go to another place it’s nice to taste typical things of there.


- Oh, I’m not agree, you must be careful because there are a lot of dangerous things!


- Oh..sure clàudia, but the risk of the life is the best thing, why do you travel? The nicest thing is see English people eating bread with tomato, isn’t it?


- ..ehm…well….


- Hahahahha


- Another time you’re right!


No comments: