Sunday 5 October 2008

about me!

Hello lourdes!
You said to us that we must write something about our life, so I’m going to talk about this summer.
I have to say that this summer has seen the worst of my life:
All began really well, June was fantastic, I was really happy because the school had finished and we were all the day in the beach, but in July I started to work in a tobacconist’s, with Marina Julià, a really good friend of mine, and this month was awful! Originally it wasn’t bad, the work wasn’t hard and there were really nice people, so the time ran really fast. But later started being problems with money, time-tables… and we were a little bit angered between us, It was not possible to be there! Luckily my contract finished in July because in August I didn’t want to work because of the research paper, so you can imagine, during this month I was every morning writing about cholesterol, and during the afternoons I was going to the auto school, but I didn’t do so much work , so, I felt the first exam. I had to go there during September too, and I went to the exam this Thursday, I’ve passed it this time, and I didn’t do any mistake! J
Oh! I’ve forgotten one thing, during the summer I have been doing classes to a really nice girl, Homa, who said to me that one of her teachers called Lourdes recommended me. Are you this Lourdes?! When she explained me I didn’t know if you are the teacher or maybe Lourdes Batlló.
I explained a lot of “bad” things about summer, but I have to recognize that there were a lot of good moments too, and if I can go back, I’ll return! But this is impossible, isn’t it? So we’re at the end of September and the high school has started! I have an intention for this year: have really good marks, so I must study a lot and do a really good work because my dream is to do medicine, and the mark to this degree is really high, and 8,7!
Well, it’s an 8,7 in Barcelona, UV, where I want to do It, but in other places it’s a little bit less, nevertheless always the mark is higher than an 8, so it’s difficult, but I’ll try.
I really want to go to BCN another time, I’m a city person. I love the cinema, the people walking in the street up and down, the shops... and all these things. I know that it sounds a little bit weird, because more or less all the people, here, prefer the town, or village, with pure, clean air and calm, but I don’t agree, well, maybe “agree” isn’t the word, because all of this it’s true, but I prefer movement, than calm.
If you’ll see me really stressed during the year don’t worry, I’m a nervous person, and now more! :D
Thank you for your attention Lourdes, bye!

This is my first e-mail now without mistakes!
New vocabulary:
- Cigarette shop: tobacconist’s
- TDR: research paper

No comments: