Saturday 7 June 2008

informal dialogue.


Dialogue between Anna and me.


- Hello, Ann!

- Hello! How are you dear?

- I'm a little bit nervous...

- Why?

- Well, beacuse I have a lot of exams this week and I have to work really hard.

- Oh, yes! Me too, and time runs really fast

.- Sure! The biggest problem is that I need a really high mark to get to University.

- What mark do you need to get?

- An 8,5! I want to be a doctor!

- Oh, you want to study medicine? It's a nice degree!

- Sure, and what do you want to do?

- I want to study journalism.

- Oh, this is also nice, and what mark do you need?

- I need a 7,5!

- Oh, this is really high too!

- Yes... I know, if I can't get this mark I'll study languages, I love them too!

- Oh, I believe you, I remember that some years ago you were the best in English classes.

- Oh Claudia, I wasn't...! ;p

- Yes, you were! By the way, where do you want to study?

- In Barcelona, of course, I don't like Girona very much.

- Me neither. I want to go to Barcelona too! We can live together in the same flat!

- Oh yes, it's true. It will be really funny!

- Sure! How do you imagine life in Barcelona? :)

- Oh, it has to be fantastic... We'll have to study really hard but we can also go out to a lot of places, like "Up and Down", "Costa Breve", "The Sutton", ... and all of these exiting discos! :D

- Oh my God! But you are forgeting a really important thing: THE SHOOPS!

- It's trueeee! It will be fantastic!

No comments: