Sunday 8 June 2008

FINAL EVALUATION.


Final evaluation of first of Batxillerat answering these questions:

Observing your portfolio, can you see an improvement on your level on English since September 2007? Where, for example?
I think that I get better during this year, overcoat, in writing.
I can see a little bit improvement in news, for example, but I think that I can see a higher advance if I observe the blog, there, I do 30 enters, and each one it’s better than the other.

Which activity best shows your level of English?
There are a lot of activities which shows well my English level, for instance, the oral presentation’s video, or the summaries from the news, and films…
But, how I said before, where you can really see how I redact, and all of my knows is in the blog.

Which activities were really USEFUL for you to improve your English? Why?
I think that we do a lot of activities, and we spend a lot of time, but I have to say that it’s true that I learn a lot doing blog and orals presentations.
The oral presentation, for instance, is a funny form to learn English, and for me, the most important part from the English, the speaking.
Oh, I forget to say a really important thing, I believe, that talking with Anika, is one of the best forms to improve our English, and really funny too.

Which activities did you not find useful to learn English? Why not?
I’m not really happy with some activities from the portfolio, I don’t like to evaluate my partners, or, do three news summaries…
I know that maybe I am learning when I do these things, but on the one hand, the improvement is really slow, and on the other hand we spend a lot of time, and you know that we have a lot of exams, works…
I think that if you say, for example, you must do 5 blogs enters, and one new summary in the portfolio… we will be happier to do the work, but in my opinion, nowadays there are so much occupation.

No comments: