Friday 28 November 2008

ORAL PRESENTATION.

Carles Torracabota and Clàudia Rosillo – different kinds of weddings.


This oral presentation was so difficult, I mean, that we searched a lot of information because we didn’t know anything about the topic, consequently, the vocabulary of the text was really complicated, and there were a lot of new things for us.
We wanted to do a really good work, so maybe we did an oral which wasn’t of our level, it was higher than our level and because of it I was a little bit nervous.
However, I think that the most important points to do a good oral were good, for instance, we looked at our audience all the time, and I didn’t read from my notes.
I did gestures to hold the attention of my partners, as you know I always move all my body, maybe a so much! Muahaha!
Another think that I think that I’ve done well, is that we used connectors and useful expressions to make the oral easier, and fluent.
About the language, we really had checked our grammar before than did the oral, and I think that we didn’t do a bad work.
This oral presentation was a rept to us, we really worked on it, and I’m not so convinced about the result, I want to say thanks to all my partners who said us that we did a good work! :D
Moreover I have to say that each presentation helps me to learn English, and above all, to learn how to talk in front of partners, and teachers.

No comments: