Wednesday 21 May 2008

EUROVISION.


This year in the Eurovision festival Rodolfo Chikilikuatre will represent Spain. It's a song for laugh created by the TV program of the Catalan journalist Andreu Buenafuente.
I don’t like this song; I think that it’s really silly.
Some people are really angry because they don’t want that a stupid song represents their country.
I don’t mind who goes to Eurovision from Spain, I never have seen this program and I think that it isn’t a nice program.
Isn’t a singing program, I think that it’s more a political program, because some countries or it’s better to say, all countries, vote the country with they have a good relationship.
Apart from that, all countries send there silly songs to do laugh the people and, for this reason, I agree with the Chiki-chiki goes there. We can't take this festival seriously because we would be stupid!
If somebody wants to laugh, you could see this program.

No comments: