Sunday 6 January 2008

My first e-mail.

MY LIFE

Hello I'm Clàudia Rosillo and you said to me that I must write something about myself, so I am going to do it.
I don't know what write about.. but I will start with personal profile.
I am sixteen years old, and I live in Empuriabrava, in a house near the beach. I live with my parents and my two brothers, they are forteen years old and they are twins, so you can imagine that their behaviour it's really bad.
Our relation it's not really good, I can't be with they more than 10 minuts, they are unbearable, but I want to say that sometimes, we're fine together because we have a lot of similar hobbies, for example, in winter we love go to skiing, they do this activity better than me, but we go for lost ways and we do races, it's so funny.
I have a dog too, his name is Tro and he is really old, On the one hand I love him a lot but on the other hand.. he is really dirty because he lives inside the house. When he dies, I don't want more animals in my house, but I hope that he lives for a long time more.
Some years ago I lived in Barcelona, where I was really happy, hear I'm fine too but it's different, I'm a city person, I love the cinema, the people walking in the street up and down, the shops... and all of this things. I know that it sounds a little bit wierd, because more or less all the people, here, prefer the town, or village, with pure and clean air and calm, but I'm not agree.
I think that here it's a little bit boring, but in two years, if all will be good, I am going to the university in Barcelona so all will be really good.
Well, I must to say that here it's not bad, the people it's really good and I have a lot of good friends.
Talking about friends, I want to explain something about my best friends, they are Anna, Gemma and Marina.
We are always together doing crazy things.. in company of three boys, Gerard, Ferran and Eudald.
They are so nice and always they are helping us, doing funny things.. etc.
Now we "the girls" are doing "primer de batxillerat" and they "segon de batxillerat"
I can't say a lot of things about this school year because I don't do a lot of things yet, but I'm sure that it's harder than "ESO" and more difficult.
I'm doing science basically, and it's not easy, all of my friends are doing letters and I'm a little bit alone. We are twenty-seven in the class, more or less, and we are only six girls.
I wish have a really good marks and doing a good degree at the university.
This is a small summary of my life.

No comments: